Position: Data Analyst
The Data Analyst must be tenacious, energetic, self-motivated, able to multi-task and thrive in a team environment. Data integrity is of the utmost importance for the Data Analyst role. It requires critical thinking, deduction and extensive knowledge of MS-SQL and SSIS.
- Designs, develops, tests and produces reports by pulling data from various database sources and performs business analysis on this data
- Ability to run queries, manipulate, clean and scrub data and generate reports is essential
- Must be detail oriented with excellent analytical skills, including data interpretation within complex systems and comparison of actions taken by sophisticated speech applications
- A Bachelors degree in business, computer science, engineering, or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is required
- 2-4+ years experience with relational databases, MS SQL and SSIS is required
- Must be proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and statistical applications
- Healthcare experience, clinical knowledge and an understanding of HEDIS is a plus
- Data mapping and/or data analysis experience is a must
- Candidate should possess excellent math, analytical and problem solving abilities, as well as strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to properly organize tasks and manage time are also required
- Data Management collection experience is a plus
- Experience with software languages a plus
- Experience with OLAP and data warehousing a plus
Please contact Katie McCormack via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.